Thursday, April 15, 2010

Work, School, Life in general

Since the last time I wrote anything, I had recently been let go of the waterloo library, I then got a job at applebees, where they fired me for not being peppy enough and not smiling like I should have. Then I get a job with ResCare, who fired me the second day of training because my tire blew up, on the way to work, and I was only 8 minutes late. 8 minutes! Now I'm searching desperately for a job of any kind. I need work, so I can move out of my front porch, and yes I did just say that, I have been exiled to the front porch of my house because my younger sister has the only other bedroom. Life. I did meet a guy recently though and he seems like the real deal. Cool, fun, good to hang out with, but not clingy, and just a great guy, so I'm pretty happy about that. I finally started college, and let me tell you, it was not what I expected. I'm doing online classes because I have some stomach issue that causes me to be sick for days on end, and I would miss to much school otherwise. The classes are not that bad, you pretty much just read the chapters take the tests and do the discussion board for the week. I like it, but I tend to wait until the last minute to get my work done. Like right now I should be doing some discussion board work, but instead I'm writing a blog. Oh the lengths I will go to not do homework. I am truly working on being happy now, but it can be so hard, with all the things going on in my life right now, I really do not have the energy to be truly happy and that is something I am hoping to change, and to accomplish through college and true adult relationships. I need this to work out. I need the bright side of things versus the dark and dank side.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me like your on the right track. Keep your head up and deep into classes. I'm a follower now
    Mr monkey

    ReplyDelete